Post: Accounts and Finance Manager
- Good knowledge of Accountants (GST knowledge should be required)
- Should be knowledgeable in Excel and Tally. (Data validation, lookups & pivot table)
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Development of MIS reports
- Recording daily transactions and maintaining records
- Reconciling accounts (bank, credit card, trade account)
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets, PF and all taxation related work
- Accounts Payable, Invoicing, Invoice Processing, Vendor Management, Payables, Payments related work
- RTR, Accounting, Record to Report, Reporting, General Accounting, GL Accounting, General Ledger, Journal Entries
- Should have prior experience in General Accounting process.
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet, P&L, Income statement.
- Knowledge of Accrual preparation/validation.
- Closing cycle knowledge in sequential order
- Thorough understanding of Inter-company transactions
- Should have good negotiation and communication skills.
- Purchase of electronic and electrical components as per requirement.
- Ensure all purchase orders placed timely with correct quantity, prices and terms in line with the forecast as per scheduled.
- Responsible for Vendor Development, Vendor qualification, Vendor Evaluation and Vendor management.
- Sourcing assignments with a cost-effective solution without compromising quality and delivering goods promptly, with a very tight working capital management.
- Should know of local distributor & market condition.
- Should have Good Purchase & Negotiation Skills.
- Prioritize and manage procurement activities in coordination with other departments to meet the overall operations schedule.
- Purchase or contract for supplies, services and equipment required by any user department agency, within the limits of the current budget approved by the management, and by purchasing procedures.
- To seek for innovative materials, parties and its developments in the company as to enhance quality/productivity and effective use of the materials
- Ensuring payment to suppliers and receipt of payment from clients
- Working experience with a biotechnology firm will be added advantage
Education: M.Com or MBA Finance, CA will be preferred
Total work experience: minimum 5 years
Interested candidates can submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and for further details contact us at 040-42604142. While sending emails do not forget to mention the ‘POST’ as Subject.