Nucleome Informatics is the only company in India to offer sequencing services on PacBio Sequel II sequencer. We offer Whole-genome sequencing service of Microbe, Plant and Animal Genomes.
HMW gDNA and Library QC
HMW gDNA Shearing and Size selection
Library Insert Size
Sequencing on Sequel II platform
We use various tools to assemble the genomes. We build contig level assembly with PacBio Sequel II data and scaffold the genome with Optical map and HiC data after multiple rounds of polishing, gap filling and curation. Assessment of assembly is done using assembly stats like Contig N50, Scaffold N50, No of Gaps, Base accuracy, BUSCO Score, RNA Seq mappability, Phase Block resolution and Chromosomal level continuity. We offer the following type of assembly and scaffolding services;
For any query and more information on our services, please contact our sales team at salessupport @ nucleomeinfo.com.
Nucleome provides full-length transcriptome sequencing i.e ISO Sequencing on Pacbio Sequel II platform. Nucleome Informatics is the only service provider of ISO Sequencing on Sequel II in India. The PacBio Iso-Seq method is an end-to-end workflow for sequencing and analyzing full-length transcript isoforms. Our Iso-Seq analysis enables you to detect novel transcripts and genes, identify fusion genes, annotate isoforms and alternative splicing events.
Generate full-length transcript sequences up to ~15kb
ISO Seq Service WorkFLow:
1. Convert RNA into cDNA
2. cDNA SMRTbell library preparation
3. Sequence on the Sequel II System
4. Generate circular consensus sequences (CCS)
5. Discover isoforms de novo with Iso-Seq analysis
ISO Seq Applications:
-Typically whole-transcriptome, non- quantitative
-Often included in de novo genome assembly projects
-Single tissue to several tissues
-Generates reference transcriptome for downstream RNA-seq studies
Gene-level Isoform Discovery
-Typically targeted, either cDNA amplicons or target capture
-Useful for detecting gene fusions, SNVs, allele-specific expression
-Cost-effectively multiplex many samples per single SMRT Cell
-Relative quantitation possible
1 ug of high qulaity total RNA, RIN >7 and Concentration should be more than 25ng per ul
– Has not been exposed to high temperatures (e.g.: > 65°C for 1 hour can cause a detectable decrease in sequence quality) or pH extremes (< 6 or > 9).
– Has an OD260/OD280 ratio between 2.0 and 2.2. – Has an OD260/OD230 ratio between 1.8 and 2.1. – Has a RIN number ≥ 8 (Recommended).
– Has not been exposed to intercalating fluorescent dyes or ultraviolet radiation. SYBR dyes are not RNA damaging, but do avoid ethidium bromide.
– Does not contain denaturants (e.g., guanidinium salts or phenol) or detergents (e.g., SDS or Triton‐X100).
– Does not contain carryover contamination from the original organism/tissue (e.g., heme, humic acid, polyphenols, etc.).
– Note: RNA samples should only be shipped with dry ice.
Contact our team now to receive the quote and place the order.